12 April 2008

Long Time Between Blogs


Okay my blog devotees (ha!) - here I am doin' a little bit of blogging on a Saturday evening before we go to a friends' place for dinner. I have been busy reading my family blog, We Williamses, which links on to my niece's blog, Guitar Freak, and my cousin's blog, Gowanus View, and now all I can think is that my blog SUX. However, that's just performance anxiety seeping in. I have been really lazy in the correspondence stakes. My Facebook profile has gone astray. Just can't be bothered with the Facebook advertising thing. It's insidious. However, I am LOVING "Free Rice" and I suggest anyone who likes a word and who has a scrap of compassion (ie all my friends) would enjoy playing.  I ran 5kms in 26mins today, which is by best time! Was very pleased with myself as I have a dodgy hip currently so thought that would slow me up.  I'm going to recover by doing my giant ironing pile that has been building & building & building....

No comments: