06 March 2010

Runner in Lurve

It's official - I am IN LOVE.  Yes, you heard it here first.  I am head-over-heels in love with a dark, mysterious force called.... Cheesybite!  I hear you all groan with dismay and I'm sorry to announce to you all that I've tried to fight it but I cannot.  I am but a helpless limpet in its presence.  Resistance is futile.  I have written to Kraft to express my bliss, a letter which I am sure they have called the Mental Health Dept in to assess.  

I am also aching all over as I went for a big run to the university and across the Green Bridge this morning, after being a bit lazy all week.  On the bridge I encountered a cute daschund brindle coloured puppy, which enabled me to partake of that great runner's ruse - I am sure - to stop and pat doggies or babies under the pretense of finding them totally adorable when really, one is just slacking off for a few minutes.

No comments: