07 July 2012

A teaser

Hi readers.... if I have any left after neglecting my blog for over a week!

I have been SO BUSY and so much has happened that I want to write about but, of course, right now, today, this minute, I just can't write it all because I'm a bit busy. It's Saturday morning and we have interstate visitors coming at 12 and I haven't made up their beds and then we are off to see "Yes, Prime Minister" at 2pm and then we have a few neighbours coming for drinks....  So, in my usual form, I have bitten off more than I can chew.

Basically, last weekend was the Gold Coast Marathon and I ran really well and also covered it for ABC News Online and they published it (!!!).  This week I have been doing my internship at The Courier Mail and ohmygosh, I learned so much then too.

So, as you can see, lots and lots and lots to tell you about.  Can you give me another day?  I hope this time this morning I will be blogging myself senseless.

Here is a hint of what's to come ...  




No comments: