03 July 2008

Booboos

Oh dear.... Oh dear.... This morning, on my very last training run before the Big Run, I fell over. Yup. You read that right. I went over like a sack of potatoes. In fact, from the ruination of my clothes and body, it appears I went over and slid on my tummy, face down. Luckily I kept my head upright or I would have had a nasty gravel rash on my chin! I am covered in gravel rash. Both my knees, my right thigh, my palms, my right hand, my right elbow.... I have bits of bandage and Betadine all over me & am feeling a bit sore & sorry for myself. What a duffer! However, the good news is that it is all "cosmetic" & luckily I did not break my wrist or pull any muscles! I just tried to find a photo of a person covered in bandages to attach to this blog post but all I got was an article about how sexy bandages are in Japan?! Too weird....

No comments: