31 August 2008

Pet harassment

I should actually title this, "Life Harassment" really.  The sun is dropping inch by inch as I type & Time is not going according to my timetable.  At this point, I should be ironing.  However, I am trying to blog - finally - after spending my day running this morning (10km + 7km walking), then studying for 2 hours, then having a picnic with Steve & the dog (fabulous) & then studying for another 2.5 hours.  Where does the time go?  It is my mortal enemy.  What's that saying, "time waits for no man".  Dammit!  So enough of my whingeing.  Where shall I start?  Firstly, I will start with a photo of wee Zoe Cox.  
You have NO IDEA how effin' difficult it has been for me to get this photo onto this blog.  That's why it has taken so long!  Arrrrggghhhh!  Don't get me started on the technology thing again - I swear I have a major love/hate/love thing going on with it.  As evidenced by my recent acquisition of an iPhone which I am lovin' (despite not getting enough emails on it - for some yet to be explained reason).
Last weekend was spent at SeaWorld with Steve's daughter and grand-daughter.  It was a fantastic day.  I love it there!  I did the log ride for the first time!  Okay, so it wasn't really a log - more a Viking ship but the effect was the same.  My favourite place was Shark Island where there is a huge aquarium & lots of wonderful starfish and sea slugs to touch.  

I so want to write some more but am now becoming agitated because it's now 5.30 and the ironing pile is STILL there & I really have to do it.  You have no idea...  I will write some more soon.  Besides, Blogger is playing up tonight & making photo uploading very tricky.  

No comments: