19 August 2008

She's in a lather...


Oh dear readers... I'm all in a dither. I've been gobbling up the latest chapters of my book about Mr & Mrs Darcy at Pemberley & I have to tell you that it's a real bodice-ripper! My bosom is heaving with ... Well, this is not the forum for me to discuss my innermost thoughts. Needless to say, Mr Darcy is Quite the Man. Last night, he even ran a man through with his sabre in an Inn after the scoundrel had kidnapped Lizzy & just about defiled her!

On a more lustless note, I read about "pig lickers" last week. I know, I know! DON'T imagine Mr Darcy and Pig Lickers in the same breath. However, a pig licker is a piece of bacon, dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with salt. If this sounds like something you'd like to try, I suggest you head to the Famous Dave's at the Minnesota State Fair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its time for you to join the Jane Austen society

www.jasa.net.au

You get a personal letter and lots of stuff to talk about

Happy birthday