19 October 2010

Thank you everyone!

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to all my readers who have pushed my Blog Counter into the five thousands!  As my co-worker Cherry is wondering, are they all the same person logging in over and over and over?  I say POOOOH to that obscene suggestion!  And I will flagrantly disregard any who may suggest I am paying a pocoket-money deprived high-school student to sit with his finger on the "enter" button too!  No photos.  No videos.  I must return to my work station & be productive.  Adieu until later in the week when I will fill you in on my recent activities xxxx  PS:  do I need a manager now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO FAIR, SAYS I! Since announcing your Big 5000 on 19/10/10 there has been no post. Over 350 views later, still no joy for your blog-starved readership! What's going on??!